In this article we will see how to install Google Chrome browser on our PC. Google Chrome is simple, fast and secure browser program developed by Google. Soon Google Chrome becomes my favorite browser as it loads pages quickly and free from unnecessary toolbars and gadgets.
Here are some of the key features of Google Chrome
- Powered by Webkit open rendering engine that helps to Load pages and applications quickly
- Support Omnibox, that provides search suggestions when you type keywords and web addresses
- Support autocomplete searches and offer suggestions and load results with Chrome Instant feature
- Support multi-process architecture which helps to open several tabs
- Can Pin your favorite web page
- Has Built-in PDF viewer
- Include Safe Browsing Technology that shows warning message before visiting a page
- Support Sandboxing and auto-updates with latest security features
- Built-in with Incognito Mode that helps you to browse the web in private
- Allows to clear browsing data, customize privacy preferences and personalize Ads
- Support customization and make it more personal
- Signing in to Chrome enables you to bring and update all bookmarks, history and other settings to all devices
Google Chrome works on Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.6 or later and Linux.
Ok, here is Google Chrome install steps
Installing Google Chrome
Head to the main page of Google Chrome to download the installer, ChromeSetup.exe, use the following link to download your copy.
Download Google Chrome
When you click on “Download Chrome” button, Google Chrome Terms of Service window appears.
Accept the default option and Click on “Accept and Install” to proceed.
“Opening ChromeSetup.exe” dialog box appears, Click “Save File” to download the installer. Once the download is completed Double Click on it to begin installing chrome.
Please Note that you should be connected to the internet while installing Google Chrome.
The installation begins downloading Google Chrome; the finish time depends on the speed of your Internet connection.
That is all the steps you need to install Google Chrome on your Windows running PC.